Friday, November 2, 2012

District 13

I was going to write this post and say I live in the New Mexico House 13th District.... I looked at a map last night and I was sure I was in one little corner of the 13th District, but before writing this BLOG I thought, I really should verify that and guess what? I'm not. I am two-blocks from the farthest North- East edge of the boundaries. 

I am still going to write this blog and tell you that I met Jose Orozco tonight. I like him. Yes, if I lived in his district, I would not hesitate to vote for him. I think Jose will make an awesome State Representative. He needs your votes. Only about 10% of the district are registered Republicans. This is also a district that has poor voter turn out. So, please, no matter who you vote for and no matter what district, get out and vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment