Sunday, November 18, 2012

Camera Ban?

I am taking a break from Facebook. No real tragedy, except, I do have business pages there for Indigo Studios, Indigo Foto, Quilt Whisperer and the Sisterhood. There was too much distraction there. Some stress. My personal Wall was not a necessity. Building my photo business and keeping connected to my Bra project, however, are important and necessary. 

Lots to think about. 

Along with cutting back, I have decided not to carry the camera everywhere I go. I will continue to do sittings that will build my portfolio. I will continue processing old files, but to move forward at a slower pace. The FB business pages are open. I need to up date the other blogs for each business or project. I need to do some quilting and make Christmas gifts. I need to get some deep cleaning down and decorate the house for Christmas.

I am also taking a break from this BLOG until I have something oriented to learning and graduating from UNM to write about.

Life is hard, but life is good.  

I can do this. 

A few pictures from the last time I shot anything. 

THIS.
Is how my brain feels.

 The PAPA Orchestra Fall Concert.

GHOSTS of MUSIC 
Foto by Jeddy.  Processed by Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment