Monday, November 5, 2012

Chance Encounter

One of my goals during the election season was to not only talk with the Republican candidates, but candidates from all parties. I failed that part of my goal. However, today I did see one of the Democrat candidates. I won't say who or where in this blog, but she was sitting next to me while we were both waiting. She spent the entire time talking on her cell phone and texting. In her phone conversations she talked about being glad the election was nearly over and how she couldn't wait to be able to spend more time with her children again.

My thought was that all candidates from Romney down to the judges on the bottom of the ballot must feel the same way.  I know many of the volunteers at the Victory Center can't wait for this to be over. It takes a lot of effort to run for any office. It takes a lot of people to be successful. It is nice to know that in 26 hours this race will be over.

I was glad this candidate didn't turn to me and ask for my vote. I have voted and I did not and would never vote for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment