Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Questions?

 I've received these emails.....What are the answers?

1)    Tina I'm so sorry you are in this situation, I know you are strong, but honey you can't do
this alone. You need support. Where is your children? Are they helping? You need to have a family meeting and ask each one to make a commitment to you to help. That might mean financial, or spiritually or just comfort. Each one can help in some way. Even your x should help out, you are his children's mother. Mend bridges and. Make friends. 
If that won't work go to your siblings, then your cousins... And so on. I promise to see what I can do for you... I hate to see you struggle, you can get help from people who love you. I just lost Annette and you would be to much for me to handle.... Love you cuz.

 2)    Can you take a medical leave of absence from school and work, during the initial phase of your treatment? You CAN NOT have any stress whatsoever during your treatment!! Your surgeon will be the first to tell you this. Your family has to accommodate this for you. I can't even imagine that they would be so selfish as not to. Your children must rally around you now. Call them home now Tina. This is what family does. They need to "family up" as we call it up here. Time to "Matriarch up" and get your brood helping you get to your goal! Go Tina!!!

 Today was the 2nd rough day in a row.... Yesterday I met with the surgeon and I still do not have confidence in her. The entire visit was not good.  I had flu-like symptoms. Depression. Today I got chewed out twice for being 15-minutes late for work. i was stuck in traffic for 30-minutes. Still achy and tired... and while I know other care and are worried, multiple that by, I don't know 25 times? 50? This is my body. My life. Yes, they can worry, but I have to live this and it is beginning to feel like I am going to have this huge financial burden and that I won't be able to tak care of Logan.

Maybe.... I should opt to let nature take it's course. I do not want to go thru this. Life has been far too hard. I would welcome the peace of death.

Don't worry.... Logan's well being comes before my own and he needs a mom more.

No comments:

Post a Comment