Saturday, December 22, 2012

Home Again Home Again.....

Home Again, Home Again.....Jiggity Jog..... my mom use to say that.

We are home from Utah. Home from the funeral. it was a very quick trip. Lots to say, but maybe a lot I shouldn't say...?

My favorite moment was during the funeral service when two of my sons sang their farewell song to my mom. Earlier that morning there was a few minutes when the Mormon Bishop who was conducting the service heard the song and declared that it was not reverent enough for a funeral. He then asked dad, who said he had discussed it with me and he felt it was perfect for my mom.

Follow the link below to hear Jeddy Grant and Spencer J:

This song is for you Grandma Wanda.


 My dad spoke--which I believe is unusual and must have taken a lot of strength to do.

 My sister spoke.


My great niece Lexi and niece Lenzy sang Silent Night. While my nephew Darrell (who is deaf mute) signed the song.... which is pretty cool to "sing" Silent Night" silently ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment