Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas in Albuquerque

A few quick pictures.

 ABQ Botanical Gardens, River of Lights.  

The PAPA choirs performed at the opening night for the River of Lights. Jeddy and a school-mate with the reflections from the duck pond behind them.

I've been doing a lot of foto shoots. My goal here was to create an image of the toddler with lights in front of her and a bokeh behind--it didn't work out that way. Two reasons, first: she didn't want to cooperate and second: I did this at her home and I didn't have enough space to set it up correctly. However, it worked out. I like the look. The toddler could have just crawled over to the tree and began pulling the lights off.

 ABQ Twinkle Light Parade. My foto shoot during the parade was not about perfectly lit, sharp pictures. Instead, my goal was to play with the light and motion.

The annual Tumbleweed Snowman. Jeddy was driving and I was the passenger. Jeddy was trying to get the car up to 65 miles p/hour to merge onto the I40, so I didn't get as sharp of an image as I would have liked. Yet, I was able to make this Seasonal card.

No comments:

Post a Comment