Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mission Accomplished

This semester one of my classes is CJ 279--Web Design. Creating this page and blogging at least once a week for the next 14 or 15 weeks is one of our first assignments. It is worth 50 points. So, here I am.

I am not new to blogging. I did my first blog in 2006. I haven't checked it out in several years, until just now. It is still there whithering away. Here it is Everything Indigo. It really isn't very interesting. It is sort of personal--it covers the birth of a still born daughter, it hints at the violent end to my second marriage, I use to pray and believe in God (I don't know what I believe now?), I talk a lot about walls.... I share funny little conversations with my kids, and other stuff. Currently I have three blogs I am working on: 
Since 1998 I have worked on several webpages--not to design them, but to keep them updated. I created a personal webpage around 1999, the page is long gone. I could use templates, but a little basic HTML was necessary. I kept it up until the company (homestead?) started charging. I also created a forum/message board at Delphi Forums around 2000 and until recently it was an active site. This is the link to the Delphi Forum, Indigo Dreams. I think you need a password to get in though.  

I am a picture person. I know I'll post pictures here as much as I write. Therefore, I thought I'd post a few pictures of me taken when I was in college a billion years ago. The first time. 


TinaMarie--age 18--at the beginning of my freshman year at Weber (said WEE-ber) State College (it is a university now.  

 Self Portrait for a photo class--Spring 1983


Homecoming 1982
This guy was so annoying. I stood him up....oops.... and he had me black listed from his Frat....
Did he think I'd care? ( didn't join a Sorority)

Another Self Portrait
Monterey, Cal. April 1983. The car is a 62 Pontiac Catalina.

No comments:

Post a Comment