Thursday, February 2, 2012

HTML For Beginners

Today in class we began playing with HTML. I've worked with HTML before, but it has been a while. It began to all  come back very slowly. I will have forgotten it all again by next week.

I am still not at 100%.  I'm very tired and running a low temp today. A little achy. I want to feel good again.  I want to sleep now.

On the bus going home, I was one of the last people to get on the rapid ride. There were no open seats and I was going to have to stand. Just the thought of it was exhausting. Then a young man offered me his seat. That was really kind of him. Immediately the two guys in the seat in front of mine got up and offered their seats to two more women--one declined the seat.

Today's photo was shot in the Spring of 09 for a class. I took the interior of the bus shot and photo shopped Mel into it. My skills are better now than they were then.

No comments:

Post a Comment