Monday, October 22, 2012

Neck and neck...

I've been asked more than once which candidate for President I think will win. My prediction is a really close race, with Obama winning by a fairly small margin.

I hope not, but......

I'd like Romney to win.I do believe he will do a better job. I feel Obama has not held up his campaign promises of four years ago. I am ready for a change. I also feel the president should be in office for just one term. No matter WHO they are. I've wondered about how effective a six year term would be. Every election you hear about how the President spent most of his presidency cleaning up the mess made by the last president (Senate, House, etc....) The president then spends the last year of each four year term campaigning for himself or the party nominee.... Perhaps one six year term would be more affective?

No comments:

Post a Comment