Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Men In My Life?

I am serving an Internship this semester. It involves the upcoming election. I plan to post my random thoughts on politics here. Not for a grade this time, but just as a way of keeping track. I plan to post pictures of the people I meet between now and the November Election.

I also thought it would be fun to share the people, politics and presidents I have met and in a few instances, been friends with.

This is me at the Prom at Weber State the Fall of 1982. You may recognize my date.


Tina & Ronny
Fall 1982

I have to say this guy was so annoying. He nominated me for Fraternity Sweetheart of Sigma Gamma Chi. I stood him up.... oops.... and every guy in his frat blacklisted me. Oh well.... such was life. See if he got my vote. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment