Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thanks For Asking.....

I originally created this blog and my personal webpage for a web-design class... after I completed the assignment and turned it in, I neglected to come back for the next four plus months.... yep.... but I am back now.

I know my myriad of readers have been waiting in suspense to find out my final grade, right? Well, I got an A-
WOOT! WOOT! However, I did not deserve such a great grade. And I really should thank Mr. Winge for his kindness.  I have decided that in the future, I will leave web-design to the professionals. HTML is a lot harder than it looks.

To see my webpage go to: TinaMarieGardner.com

Now.... I should insert a picture here, but I'm not sure I have anything that would fit this topic. Instead, how about something from the UNM Campus? This is Baby Pacman and Big Pacman Floating in a Fountain. I played with it in PSE to make it more abstract. I guess that Pacman and technology go hand in hand.... maybe... and sort of fit with the topic of grades and HTML....?


No comments:

Post a Comment