Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break

When I wrote my last post I was excited because we were going to Utah to see my dad during Spring Break. BUT.... Yeah, instead, I ended up in the hospital for five nights--beginning Thursday shortly after I got home from school. I was having chest pains and my blood sugar was over 350. They ran a stress test, which I failed, so I was admitted to the hospital and more tests were run, including an angiogram. That came back with good results and I was sent home.

My sugar was regulated and I was put on insulin--four times a day. This is a good thing. I know that metformin was not enough. For a while now my sugar has rarely been below 200. I know that I can get into a better routine now and get healthier.

I just got home and tomorrow, the boys and I will leave for Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment