Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back From Utah and Back to School

We made a really quick trip to Utah. I was not allowed to drive for three days, so Jeddy drove us there and he drove about 2/3s of the way back. It is wonderful to have a 2nd driver. I was told to take it easy while there.

The trip was good, but much to fast. Dad was so happy to have us there. He wanted to have Robyn and me divide up Mom's jewelry. That was just weird. I'm not sure I was ready for that.

 The high-light for EL Jay was going shooting with PapaJoe.



 While we were there we went thrift store shopping and Jeddy found this vintage 70's Tux and those hot pink pants--he is so cool! And a trip to Utah is not complete unless we stop at Burger bar for Buffalo Burgers and Lime Rickies.

On the way home we stopped in Prove to visit with Grandaddy Heinz (Jeddy's paternal grandfather.) He seemed to enjoy Jeddy's music. Heinz had gone down hill  from when we saw him in December. I will be surprised if he makes it to Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment