Sunday, July 14, 2013

Utah or Bust


I imagine that a year from now, I will live in Utah. My dad keeps asking me to move there, to help him. I keep saying that I will move to Utah after I graduate.


EL Jay and I just made a trip to Utah. To see dad and to shoot a wedding. These are a few of the pictures I took. It was a nice trip. Wayne and I even had a few good conversations. He was very patient with El Jay.


Honestly? I do not want to move to Utah. EVER. I do not want to live with my dad and my brother.  I do not need the stress. Yet, I know I will. After I graduate, I'll move to Utah and begin saving $$$$, so I can get a place of my own for Logan and me. Maybe after a year, I'll have enough to move somewhere I really wan to be. Hopefully. However, life never happens according to my plans. A lot can happen in the next year and something greater than I am will place me where He wants me to be. Which seems rather unfair.

This hook, somehow, portrays how I feel about this future move. Not sure I can put the reason into words. It is wonderful to know that I have a place to go and live rent free while I get back on my feet. I will not be homeless. Living at my dad's house..... will mean giving up some of my independence. It will mean walking on egg shells around both men. It won't be easy. It will take a lot of effort to make it work, but I can do it.... when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment