Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Never Give Up

El Jay I had planned an adventure at the park, but it rained.  At first he wanted to stay home, but we went after all. He wanted to have a photo shoot. He made it clear that he was in charge and got to call the shots. However, the play equipment was really wet still. He kept slipping. I kept telling him that we didn't have to do this, but he insisted on doing it. He refused to quit. He said, "Mom, never give up. OK? This is something I have to do."

That is such an awesome message from a 10-year old. I've struggled a lot lately. I've had a lot of decisions to make. I've considered taking a break from school, but I know if I do it will be hard to go back and finish. However, I am going to remember his advise and Never Give Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment