Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Weeks To Go

The web page I am designing is due in about two weeks. I am really starting to feel the pressure. I downloaded a free 30-day trial for dreamweaver, but I am more confused now..... I am making slow progress. Making a lot of changes as I go. Need to focus.

I am also struggling with my 30-day challenge to carry the camera everywhere.... however, I have gotten some great pix lately.


Jeddy and Delaney felt too cool to go to the prom, but they dressed up and we got some MORP pictures--or UN-Prom. What better way to not go to the prom than to find this cool ride and pose near it. It wasn't going anywhere.


 El Jay helped me with some home repairs. The light was so awesome that I turned it into a photo OP.

One advantage to having a teen age driver is that I can shoot pics from a moving car. This was a crazy, overcast, windy day. I got creative using filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment