Saturday, November 1, 2014

Surgery

I haven't recoded much about the operation. I guess there isn't much to record? I went in. The cancer was removed. End of story. Is that denial? The pathology came back. It looks like they got it all. YAY. I've been removed from what the doctor said.

The day was more involved than that. I got a mammogram, I got ink put in me. I went to sleep. I remember they put the mask on me and said to breathe. In and out. Then I was told they were putting something in intravenously and would get tired. When I started the breathing I went to my meadow place and the giant butterfly was fluttering around and Dixon was there and he curled up on my lap and I don't remember anything after that, until they woke me up. I didn't want to wake up. I didn't want to come back and I was crying. I was still in the warm, sunny meadow, but I was with a little boy with hair the same color as Dixon's--maybe that was Dixon in another life?

The doctor told me it had gone well.... and I just wanted to go back to sleep and i cried. She said she would talk to me when I was more awake. Why did I have to come back to this life. To this place. I do not want to be here.

Pictures. Before & AFter.



No comments:

Post a Comment