Monday, August 18, 2014

Taxol #11 Again?

I really do not want to do this infusion. I just want to hit the road and go to California. But I'll see what the doctor says.

Update: No pictures :-(

No infusion. Dr. Khong agreed with me. 

Life is good!

Somehow, somewhere.... I just have to post a picture to every blog.... looking  back in my archives?

 
NOT a great picture/graphic, but this is my most recent quilt. A friend said it reminded her of Summer and Pink Lemonade. I thought that it is SUMMER right now and I am not getting Pink Lemonade, but I do get infused with a cocktail of taxol and who knows what. That is what the front, the side with the crazy quilt squares, is about. Cancer is crazy and unpredictable and controlling. I made the squares in different sizes because cancer comes in various types and severity. The back has the same asymmetrical squares with a small square in the middle. These are breasts, because again they are not uniform in size or shape. The pink triangles are a healthy breast, the gray triangles represent cancer. 

So, there you have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment