Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dreamweaver

 I'm posting early, because I may not be in class today. My after school babysitter, who picks up my 9-year old at school and brings him home is not available today. I warned El Jay that he might be walking home alone and that no one would be home until his 17-year old brother got home. He was OK with that. He really is becoming independent.  I, however, am struggling with this, a lot.

This week we started playing with Dreamweaver in class. We will create the websites using Dreamweaver.  I have a few good ideas and I'm having fun looking at other sites and, also, looking for backgrounds and graphics.

I found several free (maybe) sources. Here is  a blog with some nice backgrounds and textures. (Click image)


 This one really grabbed me, yet, it isn't at all the direction I've been going in my mind with this project. Except that I've been playing with the idea of using my last name, GARDNER, and the word GROWING. Any input about this would be appreciated. You can contact me at gardner@unm.edu. (Click the image to read a blog with more great textures.)


No comments:

Post a Comment